Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My 1st Guest Post!

I'm on the edge of my seat right now!  My amazing friend, Ashley, from Rustic Living asked me last week if I'd like to write a little somethin' somethin' on her blog and introduce myself and Three Bracelets. There was no way I was turning down this great opportunity to meet her readers and express my love for her blog, store, creativity and beauty!  Ashley pulls together pieces I dream about.  We have quite the story of how we met, but I'll just leave that for her to share.

Go check out her blog, Rustic Living, scope out her adorable pups (notice one is a Golden), browse her shop, and fall head over heels reading her love story.  She's a gem!

                                                                                   Source: Uploaded by user via Ashley on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm going to read your guest post right now. And I would LOVE for you to guest post for me too, obviously :) PS - I have a LOT to fill you in on...email soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you Brit! Loved having you at Rustic Living! :)

    ReplyDelete