Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time with my Bestie

Happy Monday Tuesday (almost Wednesday, yikes), all!

(Looks like I took a little longer than when I started writing this post. Sorry)

I'm officially back from my mini-vacay with my best friend, aka my Mum! I dropped her off Sunday morning for her flight back home, and after pulling away from the airport I experienced my first panic attack (not really because I know how serious these can be), but my heart truly shook with sadness. It had been 6 months since I last saw her, and so to have only the few days I had with her fly by ... well my heart was pretty sad. I'm feeling much better knowing that I'll be seeing her in July along with the rest of my family, but that homesickness bug has crept back up on me and I've gotta shake it.

During my mom's visit, we had such a good time together and did the typical lets catch up over shopping, eating, wine drinking, and slumber partying. Here are some of my favorite pictures from her visit:
Walking the Preakness 5K (we got to walk where the horsies race!)
Right before enjoying her first batch of B-more crabs!
Showing her some of McMansion homes out here.
Meeting (future) Nugget's Uncle Riley!
Last night in town, enjoying some dinner and wine!
 Until July, Mom I'm missing you and can't wait for our next adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment