Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Fav - Wrapping Up 2013

Happy Friday! My last goal for 2013 was to finally get back on track, sit down and write a Friday Fav. This blog has always been an amazing outlet for me to just pour it all out and when I get sidetracked it seems that other areas of my life also get sidetracked. Today I wasn't going to let that happen ... I couldn't let 2013 end that way!

Looking back on this past year, I'm amazed and all that's happened. It seems that one big thing usually dominates your memory, but for me 2013 was a year full of lots of tears, belly laughs, career fumbles, a new place to call home,a new kind of love in my heart, and the best memory of it all ... a sparkling surprise!
Friday Fav - Wrapping up 2013


Thank you for being with for the past 285 posts and the last 365 days.
I can't to see what 2014 has in store, but until then ...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to make more memories (and hopefully get in this slide show) this year! Nowhere to go but up in 2014.

    ReplyDelete