Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A crumble of chuckles.

Keepin' it short and sweet.

Remedy for life, laughter. It's apparent every time I pass by a day, situation or person who brings me down how important it is to laugh. What gets my boat through the tides, a chuckle or twenty. I just came across this quote and as a reminder to why my laugh lines are more prominent than my eyebrows (something hard to beat) is because the stress that fills the air, the negativity that boils our blood or the insecurities that bind our heights stems from a lack of laughter.

To those who chuckle and form the fun:

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I lost most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important in a person." -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment