Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favs

This week has been another story. I've learned a lot. I've cried a lot. I've accomplished a lot. I've spent time thinking about my life a lot. Not to throw out a sad story, or reel in a few hugs, but I've grown up over this last week and was reminded whatever I want in life, well it's simply up to me to achieve it. I like it. I like it a lot. I'm more motivated and ready to tackle this world.

To get to the gist of my post, today is Friday, today I am thankful = Friday Favs - Thankfully Inspired!

I am beyond thankful for the support and love I receive from "my" volunteers!
After one little technical dilemma, I received this amazing and overflowing basket of
treats today! Nancy, I can't thank you enough!
I am thankful Baltimore is surrounded by water.
Whether it's a drive or going on a run, something about
being next to the motion of the ocean (aka harbor) does wonders.


I am thankful for inspirational songs like One Republic's "Good Life."

From blue moods to out-of-this-world good moods, I love this song
and the glass half-full outlook. Keep singing boys.

I'm thankful for my phone (sadly it's not an iPhone). I am beyond thankful
this little device connects me to the ones I love most - my parents.
No matter the time, they always answer!





I am thankful Cold Stone has a "Like It" size. I like ice cream a little too much
to be scooping "Gotta Have It."










2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm cold stone. :) I love this post. It's so good to go through the things were thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk is so cute! I can only imagine what it looks like as a whole!

    That picture of Cold Stone reminds me of the day we went to the Tin Man in Denver, or whatever it was called. Good memories!

    And I hope everything is okay. I miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete