Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favs

Woot Woot, it's Friday!!! I'm ready for 5:00 to hit and kick off the first official weekend of summer! This week has been a little too good to be true.

Based on the obvious, below are my Friday Favs - Soaked in Summer:
My bike, Tidal Wave. She is blue and beautiful. She just had a
tune up and I can't wait to spin her wheels.
Painted toes! Minus the massive blister, I love the summer sun shining on my painted toes.
I swear by Jergen's tanning lotion. Victoria's Secrets is too orange. Dove leaves marks.
Jergen's is the bomb.
Unlimited amounts of frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles.
I allowed myself to eat ice cream/yogurt once a month during the winter.
I'm allowing myself to eat sprinkled yogurt as often as I want during the summer.
Life is too short.
Nothing lights up my life the way that string lights do. Simply in love!
Enjoy the first official weekend of summer!

2 comments:

  1. Yes for rainbow sprinkles!! They're the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love all these things too :) especially the string lights, downtown where i live, they put these up all along the streets during summer, its magical!

    ReplyDelete