Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favs

Wait, it's been a week since I posted anything? Cripes, what happened? Here goes another excuse of listing work, trying to finalize an apartment move, trying to squeeze in working out, and making sure I get enough sleep to add to my "please forgive me" bucket. But in all honesty, this week has been a crazy train and I'm not sure how I managed to make it ... but I did and I'm here with something short and sweet:

My Friday Favs - Red, White & Blue Inspired
I love red lips. I can never pull off this look, but I envy those who can. Gwen, keep rockin' the red!
Sparklers, period! I love them and would love to spend all night sparkling the street!
Need I say more. A pearly white smile never fails.
Two of my favorite fruits mixed together with love!
The American Flag! You might have to zoom in, but sometimes the sight of our country's flag
is the only reminder we need to remember how fortunate we are.
Have a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 4th of July because I feel everyone stops the yuckiness for a day and America is the way it should be. :) You could totally pull off the red lipstick. It just takes some getting used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy, so excited for 4th of July celebrations! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete