It's the little pleasures 2,000 miles away I miss:
- Red Cowboy Boots (well actually these just seem more appropriate over yonder)
- Always remembering to say "Please" and "Thank You"
- Wide Open Spaces
- Manners, but more importantly being Courteous, Friendly & Appreciative
I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to teach Charm City the wild ways of the west, but I can admit I never knew what existed out of my own frontier until I settled down here:
- Crab Cakes = A(100%)mazing
- Less Fast Food Chains = More Local Little Eats
- Girls aren't over the top with their hair, make-up, or appearance. Nope, these girls are a-okay with going au-natural. I can definitely appreciate throwing my hair in a bun everyday and not feeling out-of-place.
- Craigslist Heaven! The best gems are here, trust me on this.
- The most beautiful neighborhoods are tucked away here. I have a gazillion dream homes. You can find yourself in a row home, a cottage, a mansion, a fabulous apartment, a high-rise, a farmhouse, a you name it!
For a girl who may have been able to get away with these: