Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Cupcake Truck

Now that my great news is out of the way, I'm thinking of something else - something sweet. I need sugar every few hours throughout my day as I'm sure you all know from my many posts about my sweet tooth.

Well I've had a craving for a chocolate milkshake all day (I don't even like chocolate milkshakes). I've thought about getting a bag of peanut m&m's from the vending  machine two floors down for the past hour. You know what's on my mind now? This amazing concept on four wheels in Denver, Colorado. Of course what I want the most is something that's 1,700 miles away.

I want...
That's right! I'm craving a cupcake from The Denver Cupcake Truck! This beauty drives around, parks her wheels, and feeds everyone mouthfuls of amaziness.

Can anyone help a girl out? I need some suga!



5 comments:

  1. Girl, I wish I could help you. But unfortunately, I don't own a cupcake truck. If I did, I'd totally be driving straight to you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minute I saw the title of this post I knew what you were talking about!! I miss the Denver Cupcake Truck too, even though I didn't have it near as often as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can help you out! we should talk cupcakes soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we can go to the icedgems store in owings mills/reisterstown orrr you can check them out on fbook to see where the truck will be!

    icedgemsbaking!

    ReplyDelete