Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm countin' on 26

Right now I'm 25. In a matter of 4 days I will be 26. You can't stop time, and frankly I don't want to ... well except for when I hit 32. This is going to be my golden year. My lucky one. My go chase the world time. My let's try Zumba out type-of-year. When 32 comes, I'll change my mind about stopping time, but until then bring on a new year!



With a new year comes wanting new things, right? Here's my (dream) B-Day list:


Of course if money wasn't a problem, Diane von Furstenberg would be my bff.



My hair tends to go ga-ross in the winter. I would like to keep it happy.





I know enough already, but if I could come home to this face everyday
I truly know life would be complete.

Yup, a Fiat500 would make a pretty decent B-Day gift.
And last, but not least ...

My Family. If I could have my Mum, Pops, and Brother here with me to celebrate,
I think I would be the happiest 26-year-old around.

1 comment:

  1. I want that smiling pup!! So cute! Happy birthday, hon!

    ReplyDelete