Friday, September 23, 2011

Remember that one time...

Do you remember that one time when I wanted something drastic with my hair? You know chop off all the locks and call it a day? Well I wanted that for a hot second and then realized I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

So instead I went with bangs.


Well those bad boys had their day and are now trying to grow as fast as they can (not fast enough). So here I am setting myself up for another "Remember that one time ..." by asking what I should do to change up my do? It's long, it's boring, and it's not happy. I'm getting a haircut at 1 tomorrow, so I'm leaving this decision to the next 24-hours for some thought. Any and all suggestions would be great.

P.S. I'm known to go in for a 7-inch trim and leave with a centimeter change.

1 comment:

  1. Go darker! Not drastically dark, but maybe just some toffee brown highlights in honor of Fall!

    ReplyDelete