Wednesday, December 28, 2011

For breakfast...

Good Morning All!

I'm sitting here enjoying my favorite breakfast (oatmeal, one banana, some walnuts, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar) with a cup of delish coffee and thought of something while reading through my blog reader - am I the only person out there not in love with bacon?

Because breakfast is on my mind, I thought I'd ask the question. The smell, the thought, the look, and definitely the taste of bacon make me beyond ill. I don't understand this world craze over bacon covering everything, dipped in everything, mixed in everything - you name it, bacon is taking over everything.

I'd like to think I'm the only one not joining this club, but right now I'm a-okay with that.

Are you a bacon fan? Are you a bacon hater?
For reals? A bacon candle! Sick. 

1 comment:

  1. BACON FAN!!! My boyfriend and room mate would LOVE that!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete