Monday, January 2, 2012

Here is to Twenty-Twelve

To get something important out of the way - I am so excited we're into the New Year.  I told you before, New Year's Eve is one of my favorite days only because it leads to bigger and better things ahead. There is nothing like knowing it can only go up!

Okay, now onto true biz. I'm back at work while the rest of the workers seem to be enjoying one last day of vacay, and to be honest I don't even mind.  It's nice to warm up or get a little starter when getting back into the groove of things.  I read through my reader last night and went through all of the New Year resolutions posted, and thought "Yikes, I definitely couldn't fit in half the stuff ya'll manage to tackle!" With that being said, there are a few things I definitely want to add to my non-existent resolution bucket list(I like motivational quotes more than to do's for the year).

Most of these things were inspired by our love, Pinterest.
1. I dream about it.  I wish I had the skills and coordination (not to mention hip movement) to do it. I stare in awe at those who can do it. It's time 2012 and I zzzumba.
2. Find a new favorite go to dinner besides lemon chicken, or lemon salmon, paired with lemon rice.
3. Host a dinner party at my house, with my cooking skills, with lots of wine, and of course the best of company.
4. And the best for last ... Get my long awaited Golden!
5. Here is to wishing and to Twenty-Twelve.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment