Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fav - Is That You Spring?

Happy Friday! I might be jumping the gun (or however the saying goes) on this one, but driving to work this morning and basking in yesterday's temperature brought me to think February is the new spring!  Right now it's rainy of course, which only adds to my conclusion that spring has sprung forward a few weeks (I'm not complaining).  And just to keep it up ... what did I see this morning?  Okay it wasn't quite this sight, but something pretty close.


So with the week wrapping up and searching for my Friday Fav, have I learned something? Yes.  Have I fallen in love with something? Most definitely.  Which route do I take, lesson or love?

Both.

This week I've learned things come faster than you expect and the wait is usually worth it.  This week I've also fallen in love with spring being around the corner.  I'll have to admit, as much love as I have for the west and Idaho's weather, the spring and fall in Maryland (and maybe the entire east coast) can't be beat.  When you think of the east, what do you think of?  I think smog, crime, skyscrapers, and NYC for some reason.  I was in utter shock and amazement witnessing my first fall and then blown away by the time spring rolled around.  There wasn't an ounce of smog clogging my lungs, crime exists everywhere, skyscrapers - yup there are a few, and well NYC is only a 3-hour bus ride away.

You see the weather is perfect over here during these 2 seasons.  There are so many trees out here, which create some fabulous fall leaves, and the spring offers more flowers and colors than my crayola box ever provided.

So with all this talk going on I'm ready for you, Spring!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment