Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fav - Speak Up

Oh Hey!  Here we are again, you know that amazing day of the week when we all wake up smiling! With another week behind us, I'm excited to present my Friday Fav!

This week something out-of-the-norm happened.  It's not something that happens everyday.  It's definitely not something I do myself.

It IS something we all need to do and remind ourselves to stick to - What is it?

Standing up for ourselves! Yup, I've got a pretty weak backbone when it comes to saying how I feel or what I think.  This week ... I stuck to the (wo) man!

This might only serve as a reminder to myself, and hopefully it's something you're already doing, but if not today's Friday Fav is a lesson in speaking up! Whatever it is you do, defend yourself, respect yourself, and make sure the world and friends with which you surround yourself do the same.

Speak up, speak loud, stand up, stand tall.  Have a wonderful weekend!

                                                            Source: steampunkworkshop.com via Erin on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment