Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break

I haven't had a Spring Break in 4 years and thinking about it over these last 4 years has been hard. The 3 interns at my work are currently enjoying a week off and it makes me a little jealous. Right now, if I was on Spring Break I'd be staying up late, painting my nails are sorts of crazy colors and designs, treating myself to french toast every morning, driving to the nearest beach for afternoon naps, and to top it all off I'd probably take myself out on a Tuesday night just because. What else would I do? Drive across Maryland, with my windows down, soaking up the 70 degree weather and singing this song at the top of my lungs. Yup, that would be an amazing Spring Break. 

Kids live it up.  The real world can be amazing and kinda tough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment