Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ben, Jerry and Bloom

Dear Readers,

I'm giving my first sales pitch.  Hold on tight, you're about to get sucked into something really great...

Although it's 80 degrees outside, the sun hasn't said goodnight (yet), and I still have a few hours left in the day before I tuck myself in, I've been keeping myself busy reading this:



And enjoying lots of this:
I am obsessed with Kelle Hampton's blog, Enjoying the Small Things, and ever since hearing word of her release date of Bloom: Finding Beauty in the Unexpected, I wanted to be the first to read it. If you haven't read Kelle's blog, you're really missing out. Not only is she a beautiful woman and amazing mother, she makes you laugh and somehow makes you feel like a long-lost friend.  (Originally I got this book to give to my mom, which I still plan on doing, but I somehow couldn't keep my own hands and eyes off it.) So here I am reading each word like it's the last and holding onto everything she says with admiration. Kelle is an amazing writer, and if I could listen to a story all day or attend a party, I'd want her to be the reader and host!

While wrapping up this amazing memoir, I've dipped into the newest creation from Ben & Jerry's - Blueberry Vanilla Graham frozen yogurt! (I can see this becoming one of my favorites.) Tonight has been perfect and I'd highly recommend both Bloom and Ben & Jerry's for all!


One satisfied heart and tummy,
Brittanie

2 comments:

  1. Amen Sista! Bloom is by far more than amazing!
    I'm only half way through {started Sunday} and I'm already in love. It's better than I imagined, which I didn't ever think it could top it off.


    Kelle is inspiring and a gift of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?! ben and jerry greek yogurt?! yep...definitely hopping on this train!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete