Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fav - Pump It Up

Happy Friday, Friends! We've made it another week! 

With the weekend's weather forecast looking like this, I'm pretty sure I'll be spinning my wheels and soaking up the sun any way I can.
 

So now that we've made it to Friday, it's time for the best part of your/my day, FRIDAY FAV!!! With a title like Pump It Up you might think I've fallen in love with Reebok Pumps or I've taken on to singing "pump p p pump it up" as if it never left the airwaves, but sorry kids I've got something even better. 

This week it's all about me + a headset + some weights + an audience + LesMills Body Pump! Ever since my first Body Pump class, I fell in love and thought I found my calling. Okay not really on the calling part, but I did fall in love, and I thought at some point it would be pretty amazing to be the instructor that turns up the track so loud, demands 20 more lunges, and requests a disco ball to be at every class. 

While I haven't taken a Body Pump class in some time, I've fallen in love with wanting to get back in the groove and figure out what it takes to have me shouting the next move. 

Some day you might just see this:

Asking for this: 

While wearing this:
 
Some day, I'm gonna need my first class of guinea pigs who listens to my stories, doesn't laugh at my singing voice, brings their own hot pink socks and headband, and some day ... I'm hoping when announced as the next up-and-coming trainer you'll be there!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment