Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fav - Real Simple

Happy Friday!!! I love weeks where a holiday falls on a Monday and the rest of the week is a breeze! As I mentioned in yesterday's post, life has been pretty busy and there isn't a complain in sight. As I was sipping my coffee this morning and reading through my emails, I realized there is one email I look forward to every day! The majority of my inbox tends to get flooded with junk and the occasional hilarious picture courtesy of Mike or an outfit I'd live in from J.Crew, but this one email never finds itself in my trash bin or sent to junk.

Today's Friday Fav is all about keeping it Real Simple! Yup, as in the magazine that features the best home decor, mouth-watering recipes, and easy-to-follow tid bits for removing stains and organizing your life. The magazine not only serves as the perfect go-to guide, but the online version of Real Simple brings about the best Daily Thoughts.

You see, these are the emails that I really do look forward to every day!

Even when life presents a busy week, a hectic storm, a downright homesickness depression, an I'll catch you next week 'cause I'm having so much fun, or the I just need something to sum it all up, these Daily Thoughts do just that. It's one sentence of love, optimism, encouragement, or sh*t I'm not the only one who feels that, type of email that really brings everything home.

Looking back at your past, looking forward to the future, and living in the moment of today is really about being real simple.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend ahead, and when you get a chance sign yourself up for this every day email that says it best! Here are some of my favorite Daily Thoughts:

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up." - Mark Twain


"Growth is the only evidence of life." - John Henry Newman
And one of my most favorites:
"One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure." - William Feather

1 comment: