Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Fav - Welcome to the World Max

O Hey There Friday!!! While you're a muggy day, I'm still gonna love ya!

This week has been a good one. A busy one. Work has been busy, and my second work hasn't! Woohoo! Today's Friday Fav is a little different than past posts. You see, I fell in love and learned a little something - surprises can be the best thing. (Weird thing is I haven't even met this little surprise!)

So last Sunday, I was able to celebrate Father's Day for my Pops from 2,000 miles away by eating scrambled eggs for breakfast and looking at the stars at night (2 of his favorite things), but I was also on Cloud 9 hearing the news that the littlest member of Mike's family had arrived! You see, Max wasn't due until July, but I'm so glad he made his grand appearance early. You can still celebrate a June baby with sparklers, right? Yes, you sure can!

All I can say is Steve and Jackie, I am so happy for you and Congratulations!!! Welcome to the World Max! I can't wait to meet you :)


After his 1st Dr. Appointment. Exhausted little guy.
 Have a wonderful, first weekend of summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment