Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fav - I Like Turtles

Happy Friday, Folks! I couldn't be happier that the weather is cooling down and I'm only 6 days away from seeing my family and 2 best friends tie the knot with their loves!!!

So it's been awhile since I've posted a Friday Fav highlighting something I've fallen in love with, or fallen for. I've been drawn to this particular repitle/print for some time now, but I just re-watched this infamous video for a little chuckle, and it got my mind thinking of my love.

1) Watch Video:

2) Now I really do like turtles, but not as much as I love the tortoise print. To give you a little taste of what I'm loving lately, feast your eyes on my Friday Fav - I Like Turtles.



These Ashbury "Davidson" shades make my heart skip a beat.
I love a fun bangle. This beauty would be the best accessory to any outfit.
I'd always have the time rocking this Michael Kors timepiece.
My phone has never been so loved.



Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. girl i am so with you on this! i am always dranw to toroise shell accessories....so classic! that watch is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that watch amazing? If only I had some extra pennies.

      Delete