Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday in Words and Pictures

I'm beyond tired today after staying up so late last night watching the election coverage, catching up on Breaking Amish, and crossing my fingers we would all wake up with a different 4 years ahead of us. I won't get into politics because I myself don't like to swim too deep in that mess, but what I can say is I am looking forward to 2016.

Today is a nice reminder that there is so much out of our own control, and life is for living, loving, being thankful, dreaming and laughing. Today, I've got all them all under my own control.

Enjoying a little Pinterest break in the week, here are some of my favorite photos as of late:

                                                                    Source: crushculdesac.tumblr.com via Brittanie on Pinterest

                                                                  Source: vintageadbrowser.com via Brittanie on Pinterest

                                                                Source: southern-charmer.tumblr.com via Brittanie on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: vi.sualize.us via Brittanie on Pinterest

                                                                       Source: imgfave.com via Brittanie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment