Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Creature Comforts

We are creatures of habit. We like our routines even if we pretend we don't. We know our favorite spots, streets, treats, etc. This is our element. This is what makes us comfortable.

If you were to ask me at this moment, what I love most - it's what I did tonight. 
- Orioles baseball game against the Twins. We won!
- Sitting next to my love, in front of some annoying guy, and behind a former baseball star (I'm terrible at sports facts and names).
- Driving home and seeing the temperature > an ever so perfect 81 degrees, 0% humidity!
- And to top it off, coming home to devour a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

It really is the little things that make me smile. Nothing says comfort to me like a toasted, melts in your mouth peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment