Monday, July 18, 2011

I missed what?

Word on the street is yesterday was National Ice Cream Day! How did I not get the memo? How did I miss the news? How did I not already know this date? I'm just all sorts of frustration right now.

If I haven't said it enough, ice cream is my favorite treat, meal, happy hour outing, you name it ... I get weak in the knees for two scoops of Baskin-Robbins Raspberry Cheese Louise (now only available in Canada), my heart skips a beat for Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, my eyes see double for Uncle Wiggly's Graham Cracker, and without a doubt my mouth waters hearing the name Coconut Almond Fudge from Little Man Ice Cream.

What's a girl to do? I can only think of one solution - go big or go home! I missed what could be one of my favorite days of the years. I'll wipe away my tears tonight with a big bowl of love covered in sprinkles :)

Did you celebrate National Ice Cream Day? If so, what did you get?

How cute is this dog? He is so happy!
Cutest picture ever.

2 comments:

  1. Good news! Apparently it's also ice cream month!! :D eat away! Haha! I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness, this is amazing! What's your favorite flavor?

    ReplyDelete