Friday, December 16, 2011

10 Days of Christmas - Day 3 (Friday Fav)

Cripes, could I fit any more into the subject of this post? I guess when you're running a weekly Friday Fav and counting down until Christmas, you've got a lot going on.

If you missed my temporary move, I brought back my Friday Fav series! I mixed it up a bit and decided I'm going to start posting one picture of the week that sums up 1) something I've learned, or 2) something I've fallen for. You can get a taste of last week's Fav here.

So we're at Day 3 of the Christmas countdown and I'm still shocked at how fast it's creeping up. My Friday Fav and my next item on my list just happen to be the same. I've learned I can't get through my day without thinking about tomorrow or next month. I have more lists than I have time for. I'm thinking about 2012 while dreaming about 2013. Slow down, right? There is nothing more that I would want/need under the Christmas tree than a Moleskin 2012 Weekly Planner. I've learned my productivity level drops when I don't have a plan. My plan for the day doesn't go very far without a schedule in sight.

What's a girl to do? Santa I'm dreaming of my current fav, a 2012 planner already filled with dates, including two weddings!!! I can't wait :)



No comments:

Post a Comment