Monday, December 19, 2011

7 Days of Christmas - Day 6

I can't believe it's already Monday (well now halfway through the day), and how fast the weekend flew by.  I'll have to admit, I got most of everything taken care of for Christmas, which is a first for me ... unlike my usual wait until the last minute.

Over the weekend and while at the grocery store, I came across the one thing that's missing from my electronic closet. You know those summer days when you crave a banana-blueberry smoothie?  You know those days when you have butternut squash and a cold house and all you can think of is making some soup?  You know those days when you're out of breakfast ideas and some blended yogurt with some frozen fruit catches your fancy? 

You know those days when you find out you don't have a blender? 

Santa, I would love this gem below for those "you know those days when..." type of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment