Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Here we are ... one of my favorite days of the year! The chance to say goodbye to the old and toast to everything ahead. 

Thank you all so much for riding with me through the ups and downs of 2012. Looking back at last year's New Year's post, I can't help but chuckle. I think that's what life is all about - looking back and smiling (at least that's what it should be all about). I had many dreams and goals for the past year, I had hopes for things that are still a possibility, and above all I didn't know what 2012 would bring. This past year brought so much happiness, heartbreak, love and growth. 

Every year, I like to update my family and friends on my year through an annual letter. This year's letter was about my Pops and the community who has stepped up and been my support. 

Looking ahead, I'll be counting on a new quote to guide me. We'll never know what the next year has in store, but I have a feeling 2013 is wrapped in glitter and filled with adventures. One lesson I'll always carry at my side from my Pops is to walk outside, calm your mind, breathe it all in, and take a look at the stars. The simplicity and enjoyment for the little things is something he lived for. It's something I plan on doing this next year!

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, healthy and amazing 2013.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment