Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Fav - GO RAVENS

Happy Friday!!! As everyone gets ready to throw back some brewskies, stuff their bellies with wings, and countdown to Sunday, just know my little west coast heart has found love in something very, very unexpected, an East Coast Football Team. I couldn't tell you a play or the rules of football, but I can tell you that this Super Bowl I'll be cheering for my favorite team, the Baltimore Ravens!


Friday Fav - GO RAVENS!

These past few weeks have been on-the-edge-of-your-seat type excitement! From showing the Broncos whose boss to sending Tom Brady home in tears, I've been so happy to live in a city where Purple Pride is everywhere (minus the purple camo pants). So from Baltimore's best to wherever you'll be watching the game, let's GO RAVENS!

My first Ravens game

My Ravens crush, Dennis Pitta


P.S. I can't believe I really wrote a post about football.

2 comments: